Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial property owners have plenty of risks to consider in a fast-changing sector, so providing peace of mind by insuring their entire portfolio in one place has major advantages.
Having one renewal date, one reference number, one price and only one company to deal with is a big stress reliever – and can be cheaper, too.
We work with respected blue-chip insurers to develop market-leading policies which provide high levels of cover at the right price for your clients.
Of course, if property owners wish to insure only part of their portfolio, that’s possible too. Arch UK Regional’s specialist commercial property insurance team can discuss the options and help you provide the best possible service.
Key Product Features
- A 35% day-one uplift, to protect against a possible shortfall in a claim payment due to inflation.
- £2m capital additions limit with £500,000 in respect of alteration, additions and improvements.
- £250,000 contract works cover.
- £50,000 damage to landscaped gardens.
- Trace and access – no inner limit.
- Empty buildings – notification only required after 30 days.
- £5,000 eviction of squatters.
- Failure of tenants insurance – 20% of total sum insured (£2m limit).
- £5m POL cover as standard.
- £1m liability cover for legionellosis.
- Glass cover automatically included.
- £7,500 replacement locks and keys following theft.
- £5,000 tree felling or lopping.
- £500 removal of wasp and bee nests.
- Fly tipping cover.