Hotel and Guest House Insurance
We know that owners of hotels and guest houses have different risks to other commercial property owners – and that every business in the sector is unique.
So, we work hard to ensure that every hotel and guesthouse insurance policy is designed specifically for your client’s business.
There are some parts of the cover which are relevant to everyone, of course.
All policies come with public liability cover so that owners can rest easy knowing their business is protected if guests suffer an injury on the premises.
Protection against major flood, fire and accidental damage is also provided but our friendly experts will help shape a bespoke policy that fits your client’s business.
Key product features
- Full accidental damage cover, including damage to glass.
- Loss of licence £50,000 or higher if required.
- Wide business interruption cover, including failure of utilities.
- Employers’ liability £10,000,000.
- Public/products liability £2,500,000.
- Legal expenses insurance including cover for contract disputes.
- A wide range of standard and optional extensions that can be tailored to meet clients’ individual needs.
- Access to a range of added value services including online production of health and safety plans, business continuity plans and telephone help lines providing legal and health and safety advice and employee counselling.