Marine Hull & Machinery
At a time when the Hull & Machinery market is unsettled, Arch is looking to provide stability and long-term partnerships.
Our Marine Hull & Machinery product targets UK commercial vessel owners and operators. Our appetite includes fleets and singletons trading around the UK and Western Europe.
We also offer cover for marine vessel construction including both commercial and pleasure craft.
We understand vessel operators undertake a variety of different marine roles, own different vessel types and one solution does not always fit all.
Standard cover based on recognised marine market clauses provides all the key features customers expect.
Our specialist regional underwriting team have many years of experience in the sector, are empowered to make quick decisions and can design a policy tailored to your individual requirements.
Key Product Features
- Quick response to enquiries.
- Use of recognised marine market wordings, such as Institute Clauses, known and understood by the industry.
- Cover for physical damage, GA, salvage, sue and labour.
- Vessel construction includes cover during sea-trials and the costs of completing a launch.
- Cover may be available for Protection & Indemnity and Loss of Hire
- Appetite for values up to £5m per vessel and P&I up to £10m
- Risk management solutions can be made available
- In-house claims service.