Individual PA and Sickness
The rise of the gig economy and an ever-increasing number of self-employed workers has created a new insurance need.
Our Individual Personal Accident & Sickness insurance is specifically designed for self-employed people who wish to cushion the financial blow, to themselves and their family, following an accident or sickness (whether it occurs inside or outside of work).
Even those who are employed may find their contract of employment package is insufficient and benefit from an additional policy.
As always, Arch UK Regional’s team of friendly and knowledgeable experts can tailor a policy that fits your client perfectly.
Key Product Features
- Variable operative times available incl. 24 hour (worldwide), for policyholders who are UK residents.
- Limits available on a multiple of salary or fixed limit basis.
- Flexible benefit levels catering for an extensive range of occupations.
- Cover up to age 65 for sickness (59 for new business) and 75 for accident (69 for new business).
- Weekly benefit cover with flexible benefit period options available.