Modern retailers, whether in the high street or out of town, require specially-designed commercial insurance to keep their business open all hours.
We work with leading insurers to provide a retailer insurance policy which covers a wide range of retail businesses, from florists to grocers and book shops to stationers.
High-risk goods such as wines and spirits, cigarettes and tobacco can all be covered – and our experts, who are specialists in the sector, will be on hand to provide a range of added-value services.
Key product features
- Full accidental damage cover, including damage to glass.
- Seasonal increase of 30% for stock.
- Wide business interruption cover including failure of utilities.
- Employers’ liability £10,000,000.
- Public/products liability £2,500,000.
- Legal expenses including cover for contract disputes.
- A wide range of standard and optional extensions that can be tailored to meet your client's individual needs.
- Access to a range of added value services including online production of health and safety plans, business continuity plans and telephone help lines providing legal and health and safety advice and employee counselling.