Cover against terrorism is becoming an increasingly important risk consideration. Our underwriting and claims experience from previous events such as the 2016 London terror attacks means our teams are fully equipped to understand what is required within this sector.
We offer stand-alone or embedded coverage with a flexible structure and competitive pricing. Our Terrorism insurance includes valuable extensions and benefits as standard, but we can offer tailor-made solutions to fit your clients’ business needs, on a case-by-case basis.
Key Product Features
- Broader coverage on offer as well as portfolio underwriting, with large limits and nil deductibles possible.
- Brand rehabilitation – up to £100k.
- Full failure of utilities – up to £1m.
- Prevention of access – up to £1m.
- Claims preparation costs – up to £50k.
- Includes looting.
- Loss of attraction – up to £1m.
- Prevention of access – damage up to £500k, non-damage up to £1m.
- Property stored at third parties – up to £500k.
- Telecommunications – up to £1m.
- Unspecified Customers and Suppliers up to £500k
- Specified Customers and Suppliers (on request) up to £1m
- Threat or hoax – up to £500k.