Cover against terrorism is becoming an increasingly important risk consideration and we can offer stand-alone or embedded coverage with a flexible structure and competitive pricing.
We have claims experience from the 2016 London attacks which means our teams understand what is required in this sector.
We can offer tailor-made solutions to fit a client’s needs, with no certification uncertainty or delays. Cover can include non-damage Business Interruption, Active assailant, Malicious Act, NCBR, plus other coverage enhancements on request.
Key Product Features
- Quick response rate to queries.
- Competitive pricing.
- Flexible programme structure and tailor made solutions around client needs.
- Broader coverage is also on offer as well as portfolio underwriting, with large limits and nil deductibles possible.
- Brand Rehabilitation – Up to £100K.
- Claims Preparation Costs – Up to £100K.
- Can include Looting.
- Loss of Attraction – Up to £1m.
- Non Damage Prevention of Access – Up to £500K.
- Property Stored at Third Parties – Up to £500K.
- Customers and Suppliers – Up to £1m.
- Threat or Hoax – Up to £500K.